The Quality Engineer reports to the Quality Operations Manager
What You Will Do:
- Possesses and applies a broad and increasing knowledge of Quality, and its application within IDEM Business Unit, to the completion of moderately complex assignments.
- Broad knowledge of the organization’s operations and practices to enable informed decisions in day-to-day operations and assignments.
- Applies problem-solving skills in order to deal creatively with complex situations, work that typically requires processing and interpreting, more complex, less clearly defined issues. Identifies problems and possible solutions and takes appropriate action to resolve.
- Drives compliance cross functionally in alignment with the Business Unit objective for standardization and collaboration.
What You Will Need:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in medical device industry with minimum 3 year of progressively responsible positions
- Third level qualification
- Proficient with Excel, Power Point and ability to navigate web based applications.
- competent working knowledge of recognized Quality Management Standards (e.g. ISO9001/ ISO13485/ ISO14971/ GMP)
- Awareness of relevant laws and regulations (e.g. CE/ FDA/ PAL)
- Broad knowledge of engineering and technical applications applied in development of medical devices useful
What You will Receive:
- Competitive salary, career progression & training & development opportunities
To apply for this position please contact Chloe Walsh at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.