With a hands-on approach and passion for automation, this company helps design and install primary measurement equipment for large-scale process automation. They are seeking an E&I Technician to provide support to customers and internal engineering staff.
- Monitoring & chemical treatment (dosing pumps analysers etc.)
- Commissioning & calibrations of flowmeters
- Installing and repairing radios, Data Loggers
- Ensuring Chemical treatment and monitoring equipment instrumentation is calibrated
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance as required.
- Handling minor electrical maintenance and installations for instrumentation
- Chemical treatment i.e. Chlorine, Ferric and monitoring experience Chlorine, Ph, Turbidity
- Understanding flowmeters
- Experience with Radio systems and or Data Loggers
- Full clean driving license, Safe pass, Confined space training
- Previous Electrical experience in the industry is desirable
Attractive package on offer which will include a company vehicle, laptop, and phone.
The successful candidate must hold a full clean EU drivers’ license and stamp 4 or an EU passport.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.