The world's leading medical devices company is looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their team in Tipperary.
- Mechanical design, including knowledge of appropriate design tools such as Solidworks etc.
- Working through the design and development life cycle process.
- Supporting R&D projects
- Critical thinking in relation to down-selecting, component selection, reliability testing etc.
- Creating system/subsystem requirements and supporting information.
- Designing for EMC/CE and relevant standards such as IEC 60601;
- Designing components including characterization, specification creation, identification of essential/non-essential design outputs.
- Designing Verification, including test method development and validation, execution and analysis.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience of 3 years + in similar type role.
- Experience delivering a product through the PLCP process.
- Experience with CAD packages (SolidWorks, AutoCAD, etc.).
- Knowledge of international standards and regulations in the electronics industry (ISO / CE / FCC);
- Experience in DFM (design for manufacturing);
- Ability to set up and execute experiments in a lab setting to close knowledge gaps.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.