Paying up to 550 Eur daily (Ltd./Umbrella company) for experienced Financial Services BA’s.
Desired Start Date: 19/04/2021
Based in Limerick
Please note contractors must have own laptop/PC and wifi for remote working.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experienced BA required to support e2e transition process covering end to end trade life cycle. Excellent communications skills essential.
- Knowledge of transitioning / migrating assets.
- Responsible for providing expertise, analysis and driving change for a variety of strategic transformational, operational initiatives and regulatory changes.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst, on large and complex projects.
- Strong skills in Process Mapping and Business Process Reengineering.
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyse business processes and workflows.
- Strong skills eliciting and documenting requirements.
- Experience facilitating workshops and focus groups.
- Strong business and external partner engagement skills.
- Experience developing instructional and procedural documentation and presentations.
- High level of competence with MS Office toolset.
- Experience of working on Target Operating Models.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience of working on Regulatory projects
- Knowledge of Asset Servicing Front Office and Custody business
- Trade Process, Stock Lending, Income, Corporate Actions, Cash, Payments, Tax, Reconciliations
- BA Certification
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.