Compliance Analyst (Trading Solutions)
Would you like to be part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools then this is the role for you?
Our client is looking to hire a Compliance Analyst to assist the Head of Conduct and Governance with the fulfillment of Compliance responsibilities concerning market conduct, consumer protection and the Compliance Testing and Monitoring Programme. You will be an integral member of the Compliance Team, reporting directly to the Head of Conduct and Governance.
This is a unique opportunity for a junior Compliance professional to gain exposure to a wide range of governance and regulatory risk management requirements in a fast paced and complex operating environment.
If you are motivated, have strong initiative, are analytical and methodical; this company will offer you a position that will both challenge and reward you.
- University degree or higher qualification
- Professional Certificate or Professional Diploma in Compliance or currently working towards these qualifications.
- 2+ years of relevant Compliance experience, preferably at a large broker or other MiFID firm, gained in a Compliance, Risk or Audit function.
- Knowledge of the applicable regulatory framework, including MiFID/R, Market Abuse, Fitness and Probity, Market Conduct Risk, and other relevant Central Bank of Ireland codes / guidance.
- Knowledge of EMIR, PRIIPS and SFTR is a plus.
- Interest in financial instruments and financial markets.
- Broad experience of assessing risks and implementing systems and controls.
- Willing to take on additional responsibility, potentially including expansion of the role to cover other Compliance areas.
- Outstanding communication, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, formulate and articulate solutions and defend assumptions.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Apply today! firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.