Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Sales)
The Sigmar Accountancy Division are looking to recruit a trainee recruitment consultant.
We are looking for an ambitious person who wants to be a part of a busy division and holds aspirations for a career in recruitment.
You will undergo a 6-month training programme, both classroom style and on the job learning, giving you the tools, you need to become an excellent Recruitment Consultant.
- You will work with your team to understand a job brief and write an attractive job spec.
- Support the team Manager in sourcing the right profile for the role you are working on.
- Shadowing an expert Recruiter and learning how to become one
- You will get exposure to a variety of candidates
- You will use innovative and traditional recruitment platforms such as – LinkedIn, Monster, Head Hunting, Networking and using our own global internal database to source best talent in the market.
- Proactively speak with potential Accountancy candidates about roles that may be of interest and suited. Acting as the first point of contact for the business, you will conduct interviews face to face, via MS Teams and telephone.
- Hold interviews and build relationships with Accountancy professionals helping them with their next career move.
- Expanding your product knowledge and network in the Financial Services industry.
- Third level Degree
- Minimum 6months experience in a sales role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Naturally inquisitive
- Confident communicator
- Commercially minded with an interest in how businesses work
- Results driven with ambition and drive
How to Apply
For further information and a confidential chat please contact Graham Crone at Sigmar on +353 1 4744642 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.