Customer Success Manager - Dutch
Working with a Global IT company who are expanding their Cork based operation and looking to recruit a Dutch Customer Success Rep. The successful candidate will work closely with their Enterprise Field team in the Dutch market
He/she will be responsible for proactively driving customer post-sale activities to ensure customers receive maximum value from their solutions. Deliver a positive and integrated customer experience and executes programs and s account intelligence to drive best practices throughout the customer lifecycle.
• Drive customer success within the existing install base
• Understand the customer’s use of products, services, education and support services.
• Understand customer’s priorities to ensure use of support processes and escalation procedures to drive desired business outcomes
• Act as an advocate between customers and business functions to address specific obstacles impeding a customer’s adoption
• Provide proactive on-boarding support
• Ensure a positive customer experience and expedite time to value with a new product or solution
• Drive renewal readiness efforts by documenting licensed technology, customer owners and usage status to share with account team members as needed
Skills and Experience required:
• Fluent Dutch and English
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Customer success, support or service with demonstrated competence handling difficult complex scenarios
• Background in IT with strong fundamental knowledge in networking, operating systems, troubleshooting, network security & malware; Industry certifications an advantage
• IT project management experience
• Strong ability to communicate effectively at all levels
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marie O’Driscoll at 021-4847133 to discuss he role in more detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.