This is a unique opportunity for a process engineer to provide support and expertise to the IPT to manufacture quality pharmaceutical products. This opportunity is a 11-month fixed term contract with a mixed (onsite/remote) approach.
- Providing ongoing coaching and support to cross functional team members, to share Engineering best practices.
- Accountable for supporting the smooth running of the IPT Value Stream.
- Actively participating in the Tier process to manage Engineering projects and proactively resolve issues before they impact the business priorities.
- Ensure supply of high quality product through ensuring equipment availability, maximise performance through OEE and continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Sound manufacturing/Engineering stewardship, equipment resource planning, maintenance scheduling and control. For example shutdown activities, vendor management, change control.
- Ensure highest Quality & Compliance standards.
- Providing Engineering expertise within a wide range of projects within the IPT/CoE, such as the introduction of new equipment, improvement to the filling process etc.
- Appropriate 3rd level or engineering trade qualification
- 3+ years experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment with experience in an Engineering/Process role in a manufacturing environment.
- Desirable: evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
- Desirable: Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
- Desirable: Project management qualification such as Project Management Professional etc.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other job opportunities please contact Jakub on 021 2359 140 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.