This role will be involved in the design and CSV activities for the upstream and downstream packages to enable start-up of the processing facility and for the ongoing CSV activities during sustaining operations. The CSV Engineer is responsible for ensuring that all manufacturing process, QC and Enterprise systems perform and operate as per their design. The CSV Engineer ensures that all systems, conform to relevant regulatory requirements as well as company specifications and standards.
- The CSV Engineer will support the process control system qualification – from design through to operational use.
- During the project phase, be responsible for control system tracking and managing the schedule from design through to system release to operations.
- Ensure all control elements are safe, effective and qualified in compliance with industry standards and regulatory expectations.
- You will be responsible for project delivery, vendor enquires and the troubleshooting and monitoring of process control systems.
- Participate on project teams through all phases of projects - conceptual and detailed design, equipment procurement, construction, installation, start up, commissioning and qualification, and system release
- Responsible for initiation and completion of deviations, CAPAs, and change controls for process control systems including investigations relating to equipment or process performance.
- Ensure that new process systems are included in the plant maintenance and calibration program.
- The CSV Engineer will also be responsible for project management of process system upgrades and modifications.
- Eng or B.Sc in Chemical Engineering / Computer Science or other relevant qualification is desirable
- Knowledge and experience with facility start-up projects (brown field or green field) would be advantageous.
- Experience working in a Biologics or similar GMP environment as part of an engineering, technical services or automation / IT function.
- Experienced in the execution of commissioning and qualification of process control systems (e.g. Delta V), PLC and SCADA systems and Enterprise systems.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.