Masters Graduates – Finance
**Candidates must have a valid stamp 4 visa or an EU passport to be considered.
My client is a leading financial services company, and they are on the lookout for enthusiastic Finance Master’s graduates to join their team today.
In this job, you will service clients on the US market so there will be a shift work to facilitate US trading hours. You will monitor and interpret major company developments and identify macro themes and trends affecting the market.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A master’s degree in Business/Finance/Accounting – with a concentration in Finance
- An internship or up to 1 years’ experience working in financial services in a market research role
- Strong written communication and presentation skills
- Experience interpreting financial statements and performing quantitative financial analysis
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workload.
If you are interested in discussing this job further, get in touch with Sarah today on 01 9619725 or at email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.