French/Flemish Lead Gen - Cork
Our client is currently seeking a Business Development Representative for a permanent position based in Cork. The ideal candidate will have 1 year+ experience in a Sales Call Centre environment with a driven Sales mentality.
• Experience in a commercial role in a fast-paced environment
• Full professional proficiency in French Flemish and English
• A consultative business development approach
• An understanding of how to qualify buyers’ interest and identify target customers
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A team-player attitude with a strong desire to help improve internal processes
• Experience cold-calling desirable
• 25 days paid time off
• Competitive Salary Package
• Daily breakfast and catered lunch Tuesday-Thursday
• Personal Retirement Savings Account
• Health Insurance
• Employee Stock Purchase Programme
• Cycle to Work Scheme
Please email your CV for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marie O’Driscoll on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.