Inside Sales Representative - Fluent German
Based in Cork
Working with a leading multinational IT company who are actively expanding their sales team and now require a German Inside Sales Representative
- Responsible for selling company products
- Account manage existing customers
- Generating new customers by outbound calls/internet engagement with qualified leads.
- Identifies decision makers, determine customer needs, and explain product/service alternatives.
- Recommends the most suitable products/service
- Identify features and benefits, overcomes customer objections, and closes sale and prepare appropriate documentation.
- Cross-sell or up-sell each account and refer to other parts of the sales force as appropriate.
- Inform and engages customers using persuasive techniques to motivate customers
- Provide customer service to existing customers to ensure satisfaction via internal contact with sales or external contacts with distributors.
- Direct customers to website or other company resources for information. Mail marketing/sales literature to prospective clients.
- Visit customers occasionally.
- Sales motivated with a consultative sales approach who is pro-active in increasing sales revenue
- Must be results-driven, creating new business
- IT Software/Hardware experience/qualification
- Channel sales experience is a bonus
- 2-3 years business development experience
- BA/BS Degree
- Fluent German
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Marie O’Driscoll on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in more detail
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.