Outbound Sales Manager
Working with a well established Cork based company who are activitely looking to recruit an Outbound Sales Manager. He/She will be the client point of contact especially for commercial customers, so proven ability of building relationships is vital. Accountable for shaping, leading, and optimising the sales function of the business on a day-to-day basis.
● Developing and executing strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand customer base
● Develop relationships with customers, review existing and new business proposals
● Generate new market opportunities and provide commercial support in negotiating contracts.
● Provide key client contract and provide management support.
● Meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales and revenue targets
● Maintain sales staﬀ by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
● Performance Management of teams including monitoring and appraising job results. Coach and mentor staﬀ to unlock their potential.
● Management of Marketing Communications using all appropriate channels.
● Database management
• Degree qualiﬁed in a Business and/or Sales/Marketing undergraduate Discipline
• Proven track record with 3/5 years Sales experience of driving results in a dynamic sector
• Strong business acumen and strategic thinking is essential, with an understanding of commercial risks as we develop plans to grow the business.
• Knowledge of both Agricultural and Commercial (Plant Hire, Builders, etc) enterprises is an added bonus but not essential.
• Player coach approach
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marie O’Driscoll at 021-4847133 to discuss he role in more detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.