Internal Sales Manager - Cork
To carry out the day to day team management of the Cork internal sales team and achieve (and aspire to exceed) budgetary targets and activity targets. The successful candidate will maximise all opportunities wherever possible by leading and mentoring a team of outbound internal sales people to achieve and exceed common and shared goals. Management of the inbound Call Centre
• Ensure Revenue and Margin budgets are achieved, and sales are forecast in line with process
• Activity levels and gateway KPIS’s are achieved by the Internal Sales team including but not limited to outbound calling, quote targets and conversion levels
• Sales and Activity targets for each individual are met or exceeded
• Ensure Internal Sales Executives form collaborative relationships with field sales & store network
• Work closely with Field based Key Account Managers and Retail Store Manager, ensuring regular contact & communication of Call activity
• Carry out coaching calls with each internal Sales Executive and coach whilst formally assessing and setting improvement targets
• Performance manage all identified issues
• Conduct monthly 1-2-1 meetings with each team member to identify development needs and conduct formal appraisals as required
• Provide monthly sales reports to timeframes and complete all admin
• Undertake Ad-hoc duties, projects and responsibilities within defined areas of responsibility as appropriate.
• Drive promotion /pricing activity to maximise revenue
Skills & Experience required:
• Previous Experience as an Internal Sales Manager
• Minimum of 4 years’ sales experience
• Proven background of Internal account management and outbound calling
• Sales skills – demonstration of sales process. Especially Questioning, closing and negotiation
• Strong commercial acumen
•Desirable – Career background in the hospitality or food service industries
• Third Level qualification
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.