Network Engineer - IT L2
Working with a leading cybersecurity company who are looking to recruit and Technical Support Engineer to be based out of their Cork office. He/she will deliver support experience to their customers and partners.
• Resolving customers’ product issues via phone, email and chat
• Build a strong and demonstrable knowledge of their products
• Solve problems and deliver a top-quality support experience to their customers
• Collaborate with the next tier of Support and other departments.
• Perform technical training and presentations of software and processes
• Create online help content to document helpful solutions for their customers
Skills and experience required:
• 3 years+ experience supporting customers via phone & email within an IT environment
• Fluent English
• Demonstrable knowledge of fundamentals of networking and systems principles
• Experience in troubleshooting protocols
• Professional certifications desirable
Excellent Salary and Benefits on offer
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.