Telesales Team Lead - Cork
Working with a leading Irish company who are looking to recruit a Telesales Team Lead to create and grow a team of telesales agents in their branch. The successful candidates will lead by example.
• Develop, implement and maintain a sales strategy for the division that will lead to sustained volume growth.
• Recruitment, development, training and management of a Telesales team on an on-going basis.
• Monitoring the performance of the sales team, setting weekly / monthly targets for the team and ensuring the correct training and motivation is in place to meet these targets.
• Identify and target new business segments/opportunities such as new customer targets and/or specific geographic areas.
• Maintain the company reputation for high levels of customer service and develop and cultivate excellent business relations with all of the company’s customers.
• Work closely with Marketing team to develop innovative, creative and cost effective marketing campaigns in support of the company’s sales plans.
• Compile and present sales reports
• Handle and manage any customer complaints / queries as they arise ensuring they are dealt with promptly, professionally and closed out in an efficient manner out as soon as possible.
Skills & Experience required:
• Previous experience in a similar Telesales Team lead role with strong business development skills ideally in a B2B sector.
• Excellent lead generation ability in a direct sales role and related telephone skills.
• Successful track record in growing sales profitability and developing successful sales promotional activities
• Self-starter who has the ability and drive to work on their own initiative and also motivate others to perform to their best.
• Very strong commercial and financial acumen with good negotiation skills
• High proficiency in all Microsoft Office
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.