German- Tech Support Eng
Working with a global company who are looking to recruit a German Technical Support Analyst to join their team. The successful candidate must have a technical qualification in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Electronics/IT.
He/She will resolve issues and contribute to ongoing projects revolving around support tools, knowledge management and more.
· Develop and maintain a complete understanding of our products and ongoing releases
· Customer liaison via phone, email or remote control
· Technical fault analysis & troubleshooting
· Answer calls and e-mails in line with team KPIs
· Keep customers (external and internal) informed of the status of their helpdesk issues
· Monitor performance of installed software and hardware products
· Respond quickly to urgent issues, escalating to product development team where required
· Provide training / create documentation as needed
· Native German speaker/Fluent English
· Understanding of PC networking hardware/software concepts
· Knowledge of Windows 7 / 10 / Server 2012 standalone and in a network environment
· Familiarity with SQL / MS SQL server and databases
· Ability to perform root cause analysis and replicate and test problems in multiple environments
· Familiarity with Citrix platform
· Experience with customer facing support
· Experience in the trucking industry
Excellent Salary and Benefits on offer
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.