Senior Java Developer - Dublin - Permanent/Remote options available
What you will be doing:
- Provide technical guidance and direction to less experienced members of the team
- Propose, and participate in, R&D and proof of concept projects on an ongoing basis.
- Participate in code and quality control reviews
- Participate in product rollout and support functions, liaising with clients as necessary
What you need:
- 5+ years' experience in Java Development
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience with some / all of the following:
- Spring Framework, including Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA, Spring Security, Spring Batch, …
- RESTful Web service best practices, design and development (using Spring REST Controllers)
- SQL & relational databases
- Core Java, including familiarity with Java APIs such as JDBC, Threading, Sockets
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits include health insurance and bonus.
Salary range from €75k - €85k DOE
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.