Internal Auditor – South Dublin – Permanent - 70-75K + Benefits
A successful Irish company that is part of a larger global group are looking to hire an Internal Auditor for their team based in South Dublin. This is a permanent role and the perfect opportunity for someone looking to make the move out of a Big 4 environment into industry or perhaps you have an audit background and are keen to move back into an audit position. Although the office is based in South Dublin, there will be the option to work from home also.
- Work closely with global Audit colleagues in the early identification of emerging control
- issues and reporting them timely to the Managing Director.
- Evaluate, test and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of the control environment.
- Analyse risks and proactively identify the root causes of issues.
- Design and develop relevant reports and efficient processes to monitor and improve
Requirements for this job:
- Qualified accountant with experience working in a Big 4 environment.
- Good understanding of internal control concepts.
- Ability to question processes and to propose improvements.
- Excellent IT/ Excel skills.
To hear more about this Internal Audit job, please contact Orlaith Dingley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4744694
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.