Client Services Associate
Leading online trading solutions for traders, investors, and advisors, with direct global access to stocks, options, futures, currencies, bonds and funds.
Resolve routine and complex client service issues in a thorough and expeditious manner, utilizing sound judgment with an emphasis on courtesy.
Qualifications & Experience:
- University degree (NFQ level 7) in finance, economics, or related field.
- 2-3 years’ experience in financial services position (e.g., brokerage, banking, trading, exchange or clearing house).
- A good understanding of the following financial instruments: stocks, bonds, options, futures, options on futures, foreign exchange, and funds.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to accommodate client inquiries directed via telephone, web ticket or online chat.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, medium-size office environment.
If you are motivated, have strong initiative, are analytical and methodical; we can offer you a position that will both challenge and reward you. You will be part of an exciting team that is helping to shape one of the world’s strongest brokerage brands.
I am looking forward to receiving your application. CVs to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.