Treasury Associate Permanent €50,000 to €65,000 DOE
Work for a leading Broker who is growing very quickly in Dublin and great opportunities to grow with them.
Job Description & Requirements
- Cash management and controls
- Reconciliation of cash bookings and positions
- Investigations and internal adjustments
- Data collection and daily reporting
- Management reporting
- Client money analysis
- 4-5 years of corporate treasury experience with an emphasis on cash management
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills as well as a flair for numbers
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks under pressure of completing assignments within time constraints
- High degree of comfort and fluency with computers and technology
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent.
Please contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.