Are you a Manufacturing Engineer with over 3 years of experience looking for the next challenge?
- Monitor performance of equipment, machines and tools and corrects equipment problems or process parameters that produce non-conforming products, low yields or product quality issues
- Identify and Implement continuous improvement initiatives in a highly automated production area from Conceptualization through to Commercialization and associated validation activities (URS, FAT, SAT, ESQ, PQ, TMV’s and PFMEA).
- Train and/or provide work direction to Product Builders and/or Technicians
- Initiates and completes technical activities leading to new or improved products or process, for current programs, next generation programs and to meet strategic goals and objectives of the company.
- Analyzes and solves problems from basic engineering principles, theories and concepts through to a wide range of complex and advanced problems.
- May lead a project team, determining goals and objectives for the projects. Mentors employees by sharing technical expertise and providing feedback and guidance.
- Interacts cross functionally and with internal and external customers. Serves as a consultant for engineering or scientific interpretations and advice on significant matters. Acts as a spokesperson to customers on business unit current and future capabilities.
- Engineering degree (Level 8) with 3 - 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment required.
- The successful candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative, while possessing strong team player characteristics.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other job opportunities please contact Jakub on 021 2359 140 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.