Senior Electronics Engineer
We are looking for an Electronics Engineer with a thorough understanding of both analog and digital design. In this position, you will be providing high quality and innovative solutions to a wide range of challenging problems and contributing to the completion of specific design projects.
- Drive circuit level hardware design phases including architecture and design, component selection, schematic entry, board bring-up and integration of complex printed circuit board and cable assemblies into systems/instruments
- Have experience with interfacing of hardware peripherals like sensors, motor drivers, etc.
- Have experience with electrical drawings package like Solidworks Electrical, Eplan, AutoCAD electrical, etc.
- Support project teams in general activities related to ongoing product design & development
- Apply tools like FMEA to determine and document root cause of product’s system or component failure
- Generate design specifications, test protocols, execute testing and associated test reports
- Participate in technical design reviews to ensure electrical design integrity and safety are achieved
- Experience of EMC testing including Immunity Testing, Capacitive Voltage Emissions, Current Probe Emissions, ESD Testing, Transient Testing, Radiated Emissions Testing
- Cable harness, power management, 3 phase AC systems
- Experience in AC/DC, DC/DC convertors
- Experience in the Medical Device area would be an advantage
- Bachelor degree (Masters desirable) in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience as an Electronics Engineer designing and testing both analog and digital circuitry on complex printed circuit board assemblies
- Strong digital and analog circuit design background that includes: microprocessors, analog circuitry for theoretical analysis circuit level, board level simulation, and experience with building blocks for modular systems, Labview
- Strong design skills and tools for schematic capture and board layout and simulation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, independent, and comfortable working in a team environment
- Strong problem analysis and solving skills
To apply for this position please contact Catherina at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749261 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.