Job Title: Talent Acquisition (TA) Specialist
Location: Galway City
Industry: Medical Device
The responsibilities of this Talent Acquisition Job include:
- Building strong relationships with Hiring Managers to ensure a full understanding of all role requirements.
- Coaching Hiring Managers and coordinate the selection process.
- Develop and implement robust recruiting strategies to attract the best qualified candidates.
- Conduct icompetency based interviews.
- Carry out TA Metrics analysis to drive process improvements.
- Trouble-shoot problems that arise in connection with the recruiting and hiring process.
- Work closely with external agencies and suppliers.
Qualifications and skills needed for this Talent Acquisition Job:
- Bachelor Human Resources (NFQ Level 8) in a relevant discipline
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong relationship building and team collaboration skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Strong PC skills
- Confidence in working with Hiring Managers at varying levels throughout the organisation
- Agency and in-house recruitment experience would be highly advantageous
- Minimum 5 years + TA experience
To apply for this position please contact Louisa Poinboeuf at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455308 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.