• My client a retailer in Dublin 2 are hiring an experienced bookkeeper Management of creditors and debtors ledgers on Surf Accounts package
• Matching of purchase orders, delivery dockets and invoices. Price checking including follow up of any issues regarding shortages or credits.
• Prepare and maintain bank reconciliations
• Cash reconciliations and lodgments
• Preparation up to file of Revenue returns (VAT, PAYE)
• Day to day inputting and running of the EPOS system (Meridian) in the retail store and also the online stock system (Shopify).
• Ad hoc duties involved in running a busy office, phone answering etc. • This role is primarily office based but one day a week will be spent working on the shop floor.
Requirements • Strong working knowledge of Surf Accounts, Shopify, MS Office (Excel, Word & Outlook). Knowledge of Meridian (or similar EPOS system) desirable.
• Excellent communication, numerical and organisational skills. Ability to adapt, multitask and work on own initiative.
• Highly computer literate with strong skills in excel and databases
• Min 3 years experience in a similar role in a retail environment Competencies
• Motivated to work both alone and as part of a team
• Strong communication skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Pro-active – ability to use initiative, ability to prioritise, organise workflow and adhere to deadlines
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.