Company Secretary | WFH/Dublin City | FS
Sigmar's Legal and Company secretarial team have partnered with a global corporate services provider on two newly created roles in their Dublin office.
Ideal candidates will come with corporate, tax or funds company secretarial experience.
The role will have a big focus on company secretarial, transaction and relationship management services for the Tax and Corporate administration side of the business.
Title: Company Secretary
Location: Dublin City
Salary: Up to €45,000 (depending on experience)
Role and organisation:
You will join an already established team to help complete the daily workflow and will take charge of a specific client portfolio. Your typical responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the accurate preparation and issue of board agendas, board papers and minutes for all board meetings.
- Follow up on decisions made at board and general meetings in order to provide an update at the next meeting.
- Ensuring compliance with the local regulatory bodies and keeping up to date with relevant changes to Company Law.
- Maintaining company secretarial records, statutory registers and updating of the company secretarial database.
- Assisting the Head of Department with adhoc queries relating to the companies entities and group legal entities and as required.
- ICSA qualification or ability to demonstrate qualification through experience.
- Funds experience would strengthen application.
- At least three years' experience as a Company Secretary.
- Highly organized individual with great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Law or business degree would be advantageous.
Why not get in touch?
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Company Secretary to develop their skillset with a global financial services firm.
To hear more about this role or for a confidential chat about the market, please send your CV to Conor Hoey at Sigmar Recruitment.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.