Sigmar are currently working closely with a leading Asset Manager in their search for a Financial Operations Analyst in what is a growing function for the business. This role offers an excellent opportunity for someone to come in and support the growth of the business across Europe with a wide range of responsibilities that will grow over time.
- Operational management of Structured Finance Vehicles: manage and monitor funding, cash planning, liquidity requirements, costs, fees and events, prepare reporting for all FinCo/HoldCo related investments in ABS structures.
- Financial Operations: Ensure compliance with contractual and regulatory obligations, monitoring of covenants and act independently upon obligations from legal documents (e.g., delivery of notices, monitoring of contracts etc.)
- Performance reporting and planning: Tasks include contribution to and review of monthly investor reports including checks, assessment against liquidity/funding requirements, compliance with legal documentation and strategy
- Communication with various third parties: Maintain a working dialogue with external parties, such as originator, cash manager, banks, rating agencies, auditors, trustees, consultants, lawyers, etc.
- Risk Management: Help continuously improve the local enterprise risk management framework in close cooperation with the group-wide Enterprise Risk Management & Compliance department, including regular Internal Control System reviews.
- University degree with strong academic results
- 3y+ experience
- Good communicator and team player
- Prior experience in financial services sector preferred.
- Knowledge of ABS, IFRS9, tax preferred. Legal & compliance / Risk Management knowledge a strong plus
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Effective client-handling skills
- Analytical, meticulous and systematic in approach to work
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure and multi-task
- Independent and resourceful
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.