Salary: €30,000 - €35,000 + commission
About Your New Job
- Take a proactive approach to customer retention, making outbound calls to customers with the goal of renewing the policy.
- Work to, and be accountable for, the achievement of personal and team targets.
- Deal with any customer queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Fully assess members needs to ensure their policy is appropriate to them, adding or removing cover as required.
- Ensure compliance with all internal and external regulatory requirements.
About Your New Employer
Your new employer is a Global Health Insurance provider with an office in Dublin City. They are seeking a Customer Retention Specialist with a knowledge of the wider insurance market to join their team. The role with involve dealing with customers in the EEA.
- Previous experience in a target driven/sales role in an insurance company or broker, preferably with health insurance experience but other areas will be considered.
- Proven track record of working to and exceeding targets.
- APA qualification desirable.
If you’re interested in the above job, contact Colin is Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744608 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.