Qualified Accountant-Practice – West Dublin– 55-65K + Benefits
A new opportunity has arisen for a Qualified Accountant in a leading practice based in South West Dublin. This has come about due to the expansion of the practice and this person will work closely alongside the Partner on a wide variety of clients.
What will be involved:
- Preparation of financial statements for different clients.
- Production of management accounts.
- Preparation of audit and audit exempt files.
- VAT returns, bookkeeping and payroll.
What you need:
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a small to medium sized accountancy practice.
- You will be a qualified accountant or at final stages of exams.
- Experience in some of the following would be beneficial: Thesaurus, relate, sage, quickbooks.
Salary: 50-65K + Bonus, flexible working hours and work from home opportunities.
Want to know more?
Contact Orlaith Dingley on 01-4744694 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.