German Credit and Collections Coordinator- Multinational Company in Dublin City Centre
Salary 38-45K + Benefits
An opportunity has become available for a German Credit and Collections Coordinator within a Multinational company based in Dublin City Centre. This will give the successful candidate the chance to manage all aspects of the credit and collection process and will also give plenty of room for progression.
What you will be doing:
- The collection of all receivables in line with agreed credit terms.
- Ensure monthly reporting of all receivables, while assisting the AR department.
- Facilitate AR dispute resolution and arrange internal escalations.
- Ensure KPI targets are met and cash collection carried out efficiently.
Requirements for this German Credit and Collections job:
- B2B experience in a multilingual environment required.
- Fluent German.
- Cash Application experience essential.
- Previous Collections experience with a knowledge of ERP systems.
- Experience working in a Multinational desirable.
If you have the required experience for this position, please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.