Finance Project Manager – Dublin 4 – US company – Permanent
This is a newly created position and one that will have a hand in leading new initiatives to support the strategic growth of the finance team. This role will also form part of the wider global team and will help to implement Oracle for the finance team while partnering with different stakeholders within the business.
- Lead projects from development stage through to implementation.
- Cultivate strong stakeholder relationships and maintain effective communication channels.
- Ensure all stakeholders are aware of project decisions and status.
- Partner with Finance Product Owners to ensure clear business prioritization of technology requirements.
- Manage risks that may arise and resolve any issues.
- Proven track record as a project manager with a finance background.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to communicate and influence different teams other than just finance.
- Experience with Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report business processes and systems
- Must have experience with systems implementation.
For more details, please contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4744694
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.