Seeking an experienced HR Generalist to join one of Irelands leading Law Firms. This is a fast-paced role involving end to end recruitment, engagement and advisory work.
Successful candidate will offer HR guidance and support to the entire of firm.
• Creating and implementing recruitment strategies.
• Sourcing and screening of CVs and involvement in interview processes.
• Contracts Administration and involvementt in onboarding process.
• Implementation of policies and procedures in line with best practice and legislation.
• Identifying and providing solutions to key risk areas.
• Management of HRIS.
• Data analysis and Reporting.
• Administrative duties including starter packs, references etc.
• HR projects including the leading of internal and external audits.
• Assisting talent team with reward processes.
• Relationship building – building relationships with stakeholders across multiple departments.
• Minimum 4 years’ experience within a HR role.
• Relevant HR Qualification / CIPD Qualification.
• Previous experience within a professional services environment.
• Proficient in MS Office.
Please apply now or contact Aisling at Sigmar on 01 47 44 616.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.