We are looking for an Accountant to join a Construction Company in Mallow. This is a permanent job, paying up to €50k per annum DOE.
Your job duties will be:
- Reconciliations including bank, income, debtors and creditors.
- Preparation of weekly/monthly Irish & UK payroll, including expenses.
- Processing and payment of monthly sub-contractor payments (UK Subcontractors)
- Filing and payment of all Irish Revenue returns and UK HMRC Returns, including PAYE/VAT/RCT/Intrastat.
- Co-ordinating annual audit processes for Irish & UK entities
- Supporting senior management in daily bookkeeping to ensure effective running of operations.
- Management of all company insurance and legalities.
- Assisting in monthly company and project report preparation, to include performance reports and management accounts preparations.
- Assisting in weekly budget forecasting and cashflows management
Preferably you will have the following experience:
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an Accountant
- UK and Irish Accounting experience, including UK VAT and taxation knowledge
- Construction or manufacturing experience
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.