Come join an expanding medical device company! I'm looking for an experienced Production Coordinator to join my client for a permanent job in Galway. You will be the critical interface between the management team and the floor while also coaching and developing staff to their highest potential.
- Provide clear direction to all team members, including support functions and promote adherence to regulatory and GMP requirements and a culture of compliance
- Demonstrate a flexible leadership style, appropriate for the given situation
- Promote the deployment and use of Lean tools and techniques in your area to identify and drive continuous improvement in order to consistently meet lean manufacturing goals
- Engage in project planning in support of major projects
- Make production-related decisions
- Engage in headcount planning and forecasting
- Lead by example and demonstrate respect for our core values and commitment to teamwork
- Promote quality and customer satisfaction as a way of life in all department activities
- Promote effective communication and liaise with quality and engineering both internal to the plant and externally within the organisation
- Work closely with the Production Unit Manager to support the coaching and development of the production supervisors
Your Background & Experience:
- A Level 8 Degree (240 Credits) or equivalent in an Engineering or Science related discipline
- Advanced knowledge of and demonstrated competence in Lean tools and techniques and their successful deployment to consistently meet Lean Manufacturing goals
- A minimum of 6-8 years’ experience in a Leadership role within the Medical Device industry or another highly regulated production environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in headcount management for a production area
For more information, please contact Emma on 091 455 307.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.