Trading Surveillance Analyst
Do you want to be part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools then this is the role for you.
In this role you will review and analyze trading activity of the firm’s customers to identify potential breaches of market conduct rules or market related financial crime. Our client does not use vendor solutions, rather it builds its own proprietary surveillance capability, leveraging its historical proprietary trading background. This surveillance role, therefore, offers interesting work and challenges, and opportunities for deep dive investigations versus the mass false positive alert processing roles offered in many financial institutions.
If you are motivated, have strong initiative, are analytical and methodical; this company will offer you a position that will both challenge and reward you.
- Solid academic background
- Background in customer trading surveillance preferred but not essential.
- Strong product knowledge of equity or exchange traded derivative markets’ or, preferably, both is required.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a small-team and fast-paced environment; and to work independently and to multi-task with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical thinking and attention to detail.
Apply today! firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.