My client within the Telecoms sector have a requirement for an experienced qualified accountant with 5 years pqe. Please see details of the role below
- Managing the day to day duties of financial reporting team
- Month end reporting, balance sheet reconcilliations,
- Treasury forecasting, interconnect billing reconciliation, Acquisition & Retention costs, Operating expenses, Capex, IFRS 16 reporting,
- Driving continuous operational improvements and efficiencies.
- Manages and develops the Financial Reporting team enabling them to provide a high quality service, strong reporting & analysis to a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Drives successful collaboration & team working across finance, the wider company, group departments
- Assists in Delivering financial accounts monthly in line with external and internal accounting policies & standards
- Completion of variance and trend analysis
- Maintains underlying company balance sheet strength, driving resolution of issues and ensuring financial risk
- Leads the transformation required to deliver monthly management accounts and statutory accounts through the various new platforms implemented
- Qualified Accountant from a multi-national background with 5 years or more pqe, some staff management
- Strong financial reporting – IFRS experience
To apply send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy – email@example.com, 086012111
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.