About the role:
A world-leading engineering company specialising in digital transformation solutions to Life Sciences is looking for a number of Automation Engineers to join the onsite EI&C (Electrical, Instrumentation & Controls) Team with a leading Biotech company in Switzerland (Visp or Valais). This capital projects team is responsible for supporting onsite system automation, qualification, start up and on-going operation for hardware, system software and application software.
- Participate in the EI&C engineering of current capital projects
- Engineering team of the Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
- Preparing regulatory filing input to cGMP documentation
- Identify, recommend and implement “system” improvements in design, documentation, training, and parts procurement.
- The successful Engineer will cover the following areas; o Automation: DeltaV configuration (without recipe level)
o Field instrumentation: whole life cycle
o Electrical: whole life cycle
o Security systems (Fire alarm system, loudspeaker information system, etc): whole life cycle
o MES Syncade: system setup and supervise (without recipe level)
o DeltaV: system setup and supervise (without recipe level)
- Candidates are expected to have a BS or MS in one or more of the following: electrical, automation or process engineering.
- Electrical engineering skills
- Experience in a cGMP environment
- Note: Working knowledge of Delta V preferred for this position.
- Must have strong communication (written/verbal) skills (German & English)
- Ability to communicate and work in a highly effective team environment
- Experience in aseptic processing / sterile manufacturing preferred
- Experience in computer validation and systems lifecycle development methodology
- Working knowledge of automation systems Delta V, PLC/SCADA, or other distributed control systems
- Experience in the EI&C field engineering part
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.