Are you a problem-solver, Automation Engineer who is looking for their next big challenge?
- Assisting in controls and automation designs for projects related to the Water and Wastewater industry;
- Preparing of project documentation including FDS and OMM's.
- Managing all aspects of the control systems within projects
- Designing and programming of PLC/HMI control systems
- Designing and implementation of SCADA systems
- Designing and implementation of Telemetry systems
- Testing of control panels and automation systems including FAT and SAT
- Technical support to existing customers
- PLC Programming experience (Allen Bradley, Siemens, ABB)
- 3+ years experience
- SCADA/HMI experience
- Degree Qualified or equivalent of experience
- Experience in technical/hands-on role
- Experience in working with electrical equipment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong Customer relationship management skills
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.