- You will Design, Develop and implement any new features or enhancements for the web-based applications and systems.
- You will work with stakeholders, product team and analysts to gather requirements.
- You will produce technical specifications and change requests or applications enhancements required.
- You will coach and support more junior developers through code reviews and the oversight and continuous enhancement of appropriate standards and processes.
- You will work in an agile environment
- You will be involved in daily scrum stand ups
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, ICT, or equivalent industry experience.
- Minimum 3+ years commercial software development experience within an software product environment.
- Expert level of proficiency in C# and DotNet Core.
- Good understanding of programming (OOP) and Design patterns.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Kanban, Scrum).
- Experience working with Relational database systems like PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- Experience with cloud platforms
- Knowledge of containers technologies (Docker / Kubernetes).
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.