Swedish Jobs in Dublin. Swedish Graduate for a Career in Client Services, Recruitment and Research. Located in Dublin City Centre. Permanent with full Training. Salary 31k plus Bonus plus Benefits.
Are you a Swedish speaker with a University Degree and at least 6 Month’s work experience gained in Recruitment, Sales or Call Centre and are you looking for the next move to start your career within a Corporate Firm ?
Well this is a large Corporate Professional Services Firm, headquartered in New York with offices worldwide and its Irish Office located in Dublin City Centre. They are looking for a Swedish speaker to start and progress your career with them.
Responsibilities for this role will include but will not be limited to:
- Researching, Resourcing and Recruiting
- Client Services
- Proactively Reaching out to expertise Professionals to become a Member with this Firm and to grow the Network
- Working off leads and investigating and finding your own contacts
- Relationship Building and Relationship Management
- Manging full sales cycle
- Growing the Membership Network of Corporate Business Leaders who are Top level high calibre Professionals or Academics
- These Members predominately deal with Consultancy, Market Research, PR and Advertising Professionals
- Written and spoken fluent Swedish
- Written and spoken fluent English
- At least six months’ experience gained within Sales or Recruitment or Call Centre
- A University Degree
- Ability to multitask in a busy environment
- Good technical / social media skills
- A confident speaker on the Telephone
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Health Insurance
- Digital Doctor
- Dental Insurance
- 24 Days Holidays
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Bike to Work scheme
- Social Events
- Drinks and Snacks
- Staff Discounts with selected
This role comes with a basic salary of 31k along with a Bonus structure and benefits. If interested please email your CV to email@example.com for more information.
Also, if you have any friends looking, please email me their CV too!!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.