Italian Jobs in Dublin. Italian Content Associate. Salary 26k plus Benefits. Permanent.
Have you lived or worked in Italy and do you speak fluent Italian and want to work in a fun and vibrant company located in Dublin City Centre?
Well this company is one of the fastest growing companies in the world and they work with World Famous Techy Companies. They have offices worldwide with their Irish office located in Dublin City Centre and they are looking for an Italian speaker to work with this Techy Company as a Content Associate.
Lots of positions for this role so you and your friends can all work together!!!
This role is an analytical and administrative role which requires excellent communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
This role will be working from home initially and then full time in the office once restrictions are lifted. Even though it is working from home, you must be in Dublin when you start the role.
Responsibilities for this Role will include but will not be limited to :
- Verifying and reviewing information
- Following all compliance and security measures relating to client data
- Taking action on process changes and updates
- Adhering to process quality metrics
- Ability to gather information via outbound calls to businesses within specific country locations
- Working to a high degree of accuracy
- Working in a rapid changing environment
- Working with high profile Tech
- Reports and System updating
Experience required for this Role :
- Written and spoken fluent Italian
- Written and spoken fluent English
- Some office experience preferably in Administration or Reporting or Data Analysis
- You need to have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- You need to be able to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Excellent attendance and time keeping
- Familiar with Social Media and Online Advertising a strong advantage
- Experience or knowledge of Tech is a strong advantage
- You must be living in Ireland to apply for this role
This Role comes with a Basic salary along with benefits such as 25 Days Holidays, Relocation Assistance, Life Assurance, Gym and Retail Discounts and more!
If this Role would interest you, then please email me, Karen Dempsey on email@example.com and we can arrange a call.
If you know of anybody looking, please feel free to pass them my contact details too!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.