Quantitative Operations Analyst
*Candidates must have a stamp 4 visa or an EU passport to be considered.
This is an exciting new opportunity for someone to join a leading industry provider of risk management services within the derivatives space.
Our client is looking to build out their team in Dublin and they are on the lookout for a Quantitative Operations Analyst to join them.
The team deals with onboarding of new clients, running and developing the backtest service as well as responding to client queries in relation to the services and troubleshooting any errors and issues with the services.
You will be part of a global team, working with colleagues in the US, UK and Germany and will work closely with the development and market data teams.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of derivatives
- Pricing knowledge of various asset classes such as interest rates, FX, equity, credit, commodities, fixed income
- Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in a quantitative discipline
- Python scripting required
- Analytical thinker with good problem-solving skills
- Experience with XML and HTTP desirable
If you would like to discuss this job in more detail, get in touch with Sarah on 01 9619725 or at email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.