Senior Analyst – Equity & Fixed Income
Asset Management industry
My client is a global asset manager, and they are looking for a Senior Analyst with experience of Equity and Fixed income products to join their team today.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience working in a similar role in the Funds/Asset Management industry.
In this role you will be responsible for performing all daily tasks in an efficient manner, meeting requirements for 12pm and 5pm valuation points. You will also conduct testing as required to help the team implement changes and new products.
- 2+ years’ experience in a post trade operations role in funds/asset management.
- Knowledge of post trade processes in securities markets and familiarity with the trade lifecycle.
- Knowledge and understanding of Equity and Fixed income products.
- Understanding of settlements.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – Excel.
- Awareness of investment management operations and the connection to asset servicing and NAV production.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Finance.
If you would like to discuss this job in more detail, get in touch with Sarah today on 01 9619725 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.