Are you an experienced Lead Business Process Analyst looking for a new job?
This is your opportunity to put your skills to work and join a leading Global Pharmaceutical Business to look after Business Process Analysis within the Supply Chain function. You will be responsible for a global project to integrate 3PL Warehouses across the network.
- You will create and track project tasks across the function and update all reporting accordingly.
- Managing and updating global operating procedures.
- Supports the review and update of functional requirement specification and process design documentation.
- Effectively lead project meetings cross-functionally.
- Prepare test scripts and support user requirements testing.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Supply Chain or related function.
- at least 3 years experience in a similar position.
- Hands-on experience with lean manufacturing and 6 Sigma.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Knowledge of SAP or similar system.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.