We are now recruiting a Lead Business Process Analyst/Project Manager to join our client's diverse Supply Chain team. The Analyst will be part of a Global Supply Chain team responsible for integrating 3PL Warehouses across the network in multiple regions. They will work as part of the team to role out the client's Target Operating Model utilizing EDI and various SAP modules.
- You will lead & facilitate process workshops
- You will create and update of project plans
- Responsible for tracking project tasks, creation of status reports and delivery of same to Management
- Managing and updating global operating procedures.
- Supports the review and update of functional requirement specification and process design documentation.
- Effectively lead cross-functional project team meetings
- Support data verification
- Prepare test scripts and support user requirements testing.
- Coordinate project cutover and go live activities.
- You will have a Bachelor level degree preferably in Operations, Supply Chain or Business Management
- APICS certification - desired but not required
- 3 years work experience in a similar environment (pharmaceutical)
- Project Management experience
- Hands-on experience applying lean manufacturing, 6-Sigma, and advanced planning and control methods and proven capability to manage and implement change management programs
- Excellent leader for a multidisciplinary team from all levels and functions of the organization
- Excellent helicopter view and analytical skills
- Strong cross functional collaboration with supply chain users
- Experience with SAP/JDA and/or other similar systems
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.