Are you a Validation Specialist? Do you want to join a team-based organisation, where colleagues are flexible, multi-skilled, and empowered to make decisions?
You will be responsible for the execution, review, and approval of validation activities in a GMP-regulated environment that is focused on implementing new manufacturing processes, equipment, cleaning and steaming, computer and laboratory systems as well as changes to existing equipment/processes.
- Develop validation plans and provide project management oversight for validation activities.
- Execute validation activities related to the implementation of process, equipment, CSV, cleaning, procedures and practices.
- Coordinate validation activities including cross- functional, multi- departmental teams.
- Establish site validation policies through generation and implementation of validation master plans, SOP’s and guided documents.
- Represent validation in multi-departmental meetings and project teams.
- Participate in change control programs.
- Level 8 in Science or related technical discipline.
- 3+ years experience in a cGMP environment.
- A level of proficiency in process and cleaning validation.
- Understanding of FDA & European regulatory requirements.
- Proficient in technical summary report generation
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Meggan on 021 235 9144 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.