About your new Job:
• Take a lead role in the set-up and implementation of financial management and
payroll systems for a new organisation including reporting and management
routines to ensure appropriate financial management
• Manage accounts receivable and payable with agreed accounting structures
• Manage Revenue and taxation obligations
• Bank reconciliation
• Month end reporting and reconciliation
• Provide subject matter expertise relating to financial management as required
Payroll and Pensions
• Preparation of quarterly management accounts to Board and management team
• Ensure adherence to financial policy and procedures relating to reporting
- Candidates are required to hold full membership of a prescribed Accountancy body
supervised by the Irish Auditing and Accounting Supervisory Authority (IAASA).(e.g.
ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA).
- Recent, relevant post-qualification (5 years plus) accounting experience working as an
accountant, delivering monthly management accounts, and overseeing financial
transaction processing, audit file preparation, dealing with auditors and preparing
• Experience of using the Sage
• Experience of processing payroll
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.