Our client is an established member of the telecommunications industry who are hiring a Test System Design Engineer to join their team in Dublin.
Your new job:
- Develop and test the company’s 5G O-RU products.
- Design, develop and continuously improve test processes.
- Working on SOC processors to implement 5G O-RU’s.
- Implementation of 4G small cell base stations.
- Programming/design work on company products as required.
- Working within an innovative team to meet project demands of the company.
You will have:
For this Test System Design Engineer job, you will have at least 5 years’ relevant electronics engineering experience with similar equipment, as well as having a bachelor’s degree in electronics or software engineering.
Why you should apply:
- Opportunity to develop skills and abilities in the area.
- Strong industry experience.
If you want to discuss this Test System Design Engineer job further, feel free to contact Jasper Wiley at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.