Are you interested in building a new Cypto Trading platform?
Sigmar is partnering with one of the world’s top finance companies that are developing an enterprise trading platform that will focus on digital currencies.
We are looking for a Technical Lead with extensive Angular experience to lead the front-end development aspect of the project.
This is a 12-month daily rate contract paying €500 - €525 per day. The team is based in Dublin although the role will be fully remote for the foreseeable future. Long-term extensive remote working options (x2 days per month onsite) and flextime are available.
What you need:
- Familiar with NgRx, Redux, or other state management patterns
- Skilled in the use of Testing Frameworks such as Jest, Karma & Jasmine, Cypress
- Passionate about customer experience and good UX design
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Experience with automated CI/CD environments
- Basic understanding of core Java technologies
- Preferred experience with AWS or other cloud platforms and containerization technologies such as Docker
- Given the current climate, Interviews will be conducted remotely via Zoom.
- Our client has also set up remote onboarding processes so you can work remotely from Day 1. Company Laptop & 2nd Screen provided.
Why should you apply for this role?
- 12-month Daily rate contract with a view to multiple extension
- Paying up to €525 per day (€120,000+ per annum)
- Onsite Parking
- Long term remote working options
- Flexi Time
- Sigmar's awesome Payment terms - We pay all our invoices within 5 days
If you need any additional information, contact Chris Stewart on 014744 601.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.