About your new Employer
A leading Pharmaceutical Company
About your new Role
You will be responsible for supporting exceution of strategic direct and indirect procurement projects and supporting the sites operating objectives. You will act as part of a Global function and will support other sites across the business.
- Work with Direct and indirect category leads within the global procurement team to execute projects at site.
- Represent category teams – understand supply strategies, execution planning.
- Negotiate contracts.
- Supplier and supply bas management.
- Cost Improvement.
- Process and policy compliance.
- Work with senior stakeholders.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics and any other similar discipline.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Medical device/ Pharma experience would be desirable but not essential.
- Experience using SAP (or other ERP system) desirable.
What you will receive
You will be rewarded with a 6 month temporary contract with an employer of choice.
For more information on this and other administration jobs please call Nicola McCarthy on 021-2359146
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.